DIY | Decoden & Resin Bottle Caps



I have never made a Decoden creation before, but I finally did! (A quick and impromtu d.i.y)
Messy, I know. :( Can't do much since I had a hard time squeezing out silicon from the tube, and I didn't have fancy charms to decorate on). The silicon was a bit fast-drying, so it didn't help in giving the wiping cream effect. *Well, I guess we don't have DAP Silicon here in Malaysia.

But, anyway, it was fun and e a s y diy project to do. You can find the silicon tube from hardware shops nearby, like mine, I bought it from Giant, Shah Alam. And all you needs are some colourful rhinestones, gems, glitters, charms, chains, etc.




I looked up on youtube of how to do it and I found a few successful videos that helped me a lot. 
Also, I have these bottle caps, buat main ceper. Haha. I turned them into these with the help of a resin glue,



(can't really see the resin in the picture)



have you done any DIY lately? :D



Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments :