Review | theBalm's Nude'Tude Palette

I'm so in love with this Nude'tude palette from theBalm! There are 2 types of palettes released and I bought the 'feeling naughty' edition. The other version (which I apparently forgot what it is being called), is like the less feeling naughty edition, with no nudes women. LOL.

 


It comes with a large mirror inside which is very usable and... oh, look at all these colours, you really can do a lot with them. I'm so lazy to come out with the swatches, -_- but all I can say the eye shadows are heavenly pigmented and buttery. Sultry, Sexy, Silly and Sleek are matte, and the rest are all shimmery / glittery. 

I would say this is the nice alternative to Naked Palette, Since you can find this easily available at Sasa. (pss, there's no Sephora in Malacca)It retails $36 at www.thebalm.com and RM115 at Sasa
Score : ★★★(5/5)

*****************************************************

27/12/2014 - OH HEY GUYS, THIS IS AN UPDATED POST THAT COMES ALONG WITH THE SWATCHES. HOPE YOU GUYS ARE EXCITED AS I AM (SEE, CAPSLOCK EVERYWHERE)


This is how it looks like after a year. See if you are able to guess which colours that I've been using a lot.


TOP (L-R) = Sassy - Stubborn - Selfish
BOTTOM (L-R) = Snobby - Stand-offish - Sultry



TOP (L-R) = Sophisticated - Sexy - Serious
BOTTOM (L-R) = Seductive - Silly - Sleek

My thoughts after a year of using this palette ;

- I really, really enjoy using shade Stubbon and Sultry. I reach for these shades almost everytime.
- Shades that I barely use are the two embedded in front of the palette - Sassy & Snobby.
- These shadows look okay after a year except for Sexy. Sexy is indeed a unique colour, brownish wine colour with purple undertone. But, after a while, it's very hard to get it on hand for swatches, and also for the brush to pick up the colour. 
- Sexy is actually .....very sexy.
- Stand-offish has the most fall out. I have no problem with other eyeshadows. The glitters stay!
- Least pigmented would be Sophisticated.

- My favourite combination of eyeshadows is using Stubborn over the lid, then Sultry for blending. Add a little of Silly at the outer corner of crease and blend it together until the harsh line disappear. I also bring it down from crease to outer part of lower lash line and smoke it out. Use Stand-offish for inner duct highlighting and for inner part of lower lash. Sometimes I use Sultry for filling my eyebrows. 

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

1 Comments :

Chaste and Beautiful said...

Ah, I have this one and love it to bits.



http://themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com/