Review | Soap & Glory CLEAN, GIRLS body wash.

Ever since I trying the Clean on Me Shower Cream last year, I have love the brand. (Who doesn't ?) So, I went to Sephora and did a little cheeky purchase on products from the brand.


I pick up 2 products which they both are in the same Miss You Madly range. 
ヽ(´ãƒ¼`)...


Each and everytime I go to Sephora, I literally will stand at the counter for 30 minutes or so reading each descriptions and ingredients of S&G products. Descriptions because they are hilarious, say thanks to the oh-so-brilliant-and-creative marketing strategy and Ingredients - basically I'm trying my best to avoid parabens containing product. You know this is a hard task! ;P




Name. 

CLEAN, GIRLS - Skin Softening Creamy Body Wash
Price.
RM 29.00 for 500ml, discount price I believe. In my most recent visit, it's RM40+ ish? or RM39.00? (I couldn't remember)
Availability.
Sephora
Ingredient.
Ain't nobody got time to type in all these chemicals. 

The Claims.
It is a skin softening creamy boy wash with natural vanilla fruit and orchid extracts. According to Soap & Glory, it has a built-in 'moisturizing matrix'.
The Scent.
Scented with Mist Your Madly's which is a combination notes of bergamot, blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk.
How to use it.
Soap and Glory has an interesting way when it comes to explaining directions of using their products. It says here -

WHERE THERE'S SOAP: Rub a handful of CLEAN, GIRLS onto slightly damp skin until it forms a thick, luxurious lather, and then rise. Dry off, and follow with moisturizer if you feel you must (CLEAN,GIRLS has a moisturizing matrix build-in, so some girls dew and some don't) 

and there is also a warning;

WARNING: People may have sung songs about when SOAP GETS IN YOUR EYES, but we wouldn't recommend going experimental on us. (This isn't the '60s.) If your suds do stray, rinse your eyes well with cold water until they're clean

/LAUGHS. See??? Don't chu just love Soap & Glory already?
My Verdict.
Firstly, packaging. Don't really need me to explain how cute soap & glory packaging is. This brand definitely have a great graphic design team behind it. Ada gambar perempuan main cak-cak lagi dekat botol. Hehe. So cute, classy, and vintage-ish like the design that you can get from Benefit Cosmetic and The Balm Cosmetic. 
It comes in a clear plastic bottle with convenient dispenser. 500ml/16.2oz. is really one huge amount of body wash that can last you for months!
This shower cream is in pearly white, milky colour. It has a creamy consistency but not as thick as Clean on Me body wash cream. Since it formulates with build-in moisturizers, you don't have to worry about not moisturizing your body after shower as this body wash does it all for you. 2 in 1, you say? Handy. Also, you don't need to pump a lot amout of product onto your shower puff to get the lathers. 
For the scent, Mist Your Madly's is a nice, soft and very musky, unlike other Soap & Glory body washes. This might sounds weird but it reminds me of the typical pleasant, soft scent that you'll have in hospital/clinic. LOL idk, I'm terrible at describing scents, but I do like this scent A LOT compare to the leading Clean on Me shower cream.
Bonus - the scent linger on you for hours! YASSS. I would highly recommend this product as this is by far my most favourite Soup & Glory Shower Cream!
Rating.
5/5

***
Since this post is already quite long, I'll be posting the review on SCRUB EM' AND LEAVE EM' Body Buff in a separate post. Stay tune! 

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments :